AdLand Suit is Dan Shute, a Board Account Director at Delaney Lund Knox Warren, a top ten London Advertising Agency. This is where I write about the life of a Suit - which can include pretty much anything. Delaney's didn't know I was doing this, but they do now. They still don't agree with everything I say though. They'd also probably rather I swore less.

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Kicking The Brain Crack

Well, hello! How've you been? I've been off for ages (a week) and have returned to find a maelstrom of fun and excitement (shitstorm) waiting for me. So, just to keep things ticking over until I have time to post something of my own, I thought I'd steal and share something from the wonderful Ze Frank. It's very definitely old, and people may well have seen it before, but it's just as relevant now as it was when it first appeared. (Apologies for the Portuguese sub-titles - unless you're Portuguese or Brazilian, in which case you're very welcome.)


0 comments: