AdLand Suit is Dan Shute, a Board Account Director at Delaney Lund Knox Warren, a top ten London Advertising Agency. This is where I write about the life of a Suit - which can include pretty much anything. Delaney's didn't know I was doing this, but they do now. They still don't agree with everything I say though. They'd also probably rather I swore less.

Friday 17 April 2009

Because Size Matters


And we'll end the week with some work. I'm not a BMW fan particularly, but this is bloody good.

4 comments:

Dion Hughes said...

excellent. reminds me of the famous chiat/day yamaha poster from a million and three years ago.
they found out a competitor was going to run posters saying 'follow the leader'. yamaha bought all the adjacent sites they could and ran the message 'follow no one'.
ahh ninjas.

Ed said...

@Dion Hughes - As blogged about by Dave Trott, on how media is integral to creative:

http://tr.im/j3Mh

G said...

it all goes back to that famous line "the medium is the message," great example in this case!

golublog said...

A really great use of media.