AdLand Suit is Dan Shute, a Board Account Director at Delaney Lund Knox Warren, a top ten London Advertising Agency. This is where I write about the life of a Suit - which can include pretty much anything. Delaney's didn't know I was doing this, but they do now. They still don't agree with everything I say though. They'd also probably rather I swore less.

Friday 19 June 2009

Something Awful For A Friday

Afternoon, chaps. I've worked in advertising for a fair while now, and I've produced my fair share of turkeys, but I'm struggling to think of anything I've ever done or seen that was quite as toe-curlingly awful as this. It's almost enough to make you hope the Aussies tonk us. But not quite. Everyone from Marmite, and everyone who's ever eaten Marmite, hang your head in shame.

0 comments: