AdLand Suit is Dan Shute, a Board Account Director at Delaney Lund Knox Warren, a top ten London Advertising Agency. This is where I write about the life of a Suit - which can include pretty much anything. Delaney's didn't know I was doing this, but they do now. They still don't agree with everything I say though. They'd also probably rather I swore less.

Monday 8 June 2009

Pop On By To Say Goodbye


As regular (or rather, thorough) readers of ALS will know, I was inspired to start this blog, in part at least, by a shiny young creative called Scamp. Scamp is, as all of you will know, a stalwart (if not the stalwart) of the UK Ad-Blogging scene, and today's sad news is that after three years and 707 posts, he's decided that enough is enough, and that the time has come to concentrate on other, bigger things.

I don't know what it says about me or our industry that a 41 year old, ironic-t-shirt-clad creative deciding that he's going to spend less time blogging about ads feels momentous, but it does. Perhaps because it is.

So, if you haven't already, pop on over to say goodbye to Scamp, and hello to Simon. And then check out a couple of the 'bloggers most likely to'.

1 comments:

neilperkin said...

Well said. Scamp was one of the first ad blogs I read and it will be sorely missed