AdLand Suit is Dan Shute, a Board Account Director at Delaney Lund Knox Warren, a top ten London Advertising Agency. This is where I write about the life of a Suit - which can include pretty much anything. Delaney's didn't know I was doing this, but they do now. They still don't agree with everything I say though. They'd also probably rather I swore less.

Thursday 11 June 2009

Going The Distance - A Hell Of An Undertaking

This is both friend-related promotion and a 'look, an interesting thing' type post. Anyway - I'll let the beautifully produced trailer speak for itself. Once you've watched that, head on over to the project site to read more about it. And then tell more people. These people are friends of mine, they're lovely and wonderful, and, if I'm honest, totally bat-shit crazy. Enjoy.

0 comments: