AdLand Suit is Dan Shute, a Board Account Director at Delaney Lund Knox Warren, a top ten London Advertising Agency. This is where I write about the life of a Suit - which can include pretty much anything. Delaney's didn't know I was doing this, but they do now. They still don't agree with everything I say though. They'd also probably rather I swore less.

Thursday 7 May 2009

A Change To Scheduled Programming


Good morning, one and all - and a special hello to those that are here as a result of this morning's Campaign. If you're wondering what the point of this is (and hell, we all have at some point), then you can either read this or this, depending on your mood. If you'd like to be put off being a Junior Suit then why not check this out (or even this) - and, once you've done that, you can get excited again here. Or just browse. Your call.

Hopefully you'll find something of value to enjoy - to be honest though, as I said in my letter, even if you don't, I'm just glad you're here. I believe in the role of the Suit, and I believe that too often it's not done well enough. Debating (and, let's be honest, arguing about) exactly what 'well enough' means is what this blog is for.

1 comments:

Rob Mortimer (aka Famous Rob) said...

Well done!

It doesn't matter how great your ideas planning and ads are, if someone doesn't sell it in to the client and keep them happy then none of it will happen.

At worst suits are a necessary evil; at best they are hard working pillars of the agency that allow you to get new and bold ideas through.