AdLand Suit is Dan Shute, a Board Account Director at Delaney Lund Knox Warren, a top ten London Advertising Agency. This is where I write about the life of a Suit - which can include pretty much anything. Delaney's didn't know I was doing this, but they do now. They still don't agree with everything I say though. They'd also probably rather I swore less.

Sunday 30 August 2009

See you all in a fortnight


For a variety of reasons, it's been quite a 2010, and so I'm buggering off for a fortnight to dive, read, eat and sleep. I'm not Dave Trott (thankfully), so I won't be checking comments, tweets or emails whilst I'm gone, but that doesn't mean that I won't be thinking of you lovely people. I just won't be thinking about advertising. I haven't posted for a while, but rest assured, my enthusiasm for all things ALS remains unbated. Expect a bumper batch of posts when I return, including ads I wish I'd made and, conversely, why the work doesn't matter if you're a Suit. But that's for then. I really need to pack now. This, incidentally, is what I'll be reading while I'm away.



Ta-ta for now. x


PS Sometimes I over-punctuate. I'm ok with that.

1 comments:

shib said...

have a good time!